Thinking of Barcelona for your winter break this year? Great choice! Though the temperature cools off in the Catalan capital somewhat, the atmosphere certainly warms up as colorful Christmas lights illuminate the streets, preparations for the arrival of the Three … Continue reading
Find an apartment
Search in this blog:
- Christmas & Winter in Barcelona 2013-14: Activities and Events
- New Year’s Eve in Barcelona 2013: The Best Places to Celebrate
- A Barcelona Tapas Route – A Perfect Combiation of Culture and Cuisine!
- Barcelona Shopping Night 2013 – Some Serious Retail Therapy!
- El Call – Barcelona’s Jewish Quarter
- Tours with a Spooky Twist in Barcelona
Follow us on Twitter