Find an apartment
Search in this blog:
- Christmas & Winter in Barcelona 2013-14: Activities and Events
- New Year’s Eve in Barcelona 2013: The Best Places to Celebrate
- A Barcelona Tapas Route – A Perfect Combiation of Culture and Cuisine!
- Barcelona Shopping Night 2013 – Some Serious Retail Therapy!
- El Call – Barcelona’s Jewish Quarter
- Tours with a Spooky Twist in Barcelona
Follow us on Twitter
Tag Archives: saint george’s day
While most cities around the world see April 23rd as just another day of the week, Catalans hold the day on a high pedestal trimmed with roses and literature. El Día de Sant Jordi, also known as Saint George’s Day, is celebrated with one of … Continue reading