Find an apartment
Search in this blog:
- Christmas & Winter in Barcelona 2013-14: Activities and Events
- New Year’s Eve in Barcelona 2013: The Best Places to Celebrate
- A Barcelona Tapas Route – A Perfect Combiation of Culture and Cuisine!
- Barcelona Shopping Night 2013 – Some Serious Retail Therapy!
- El Call – Barcelona’s Jewish Quarter
- Tours with a Spooky Twist in Barcelona
Follow us on Twitter
Tag Archives: train
There are many strangely wonderful traditions existing in Barcelona and across Catalonia today, from the pants-dropping Christmas caganer to the fire-waving devils of the correfocs, but of them all, the Calçotada is definitely one of the most delicious. Harvested throughout … Continue reading
Undoubtedly Barcelona is a great city to walk around with a lot of beautiful streets,boulevards,venues and alleys and variety of interesting places to visit. Many people choose to stay in a city centre Barcelona apartment as it is close to … Continue reading
The transfer from the Barcelona El-prat airport to the city center is confusing for many visitors as the airport is not actually located in the city of Barcelona itself, but in the neighboring city of El Prat de Llobregat. Also … Continue reading