Find an apartment
Search in this blog:
- Christmas & Winter in Barcelona 2013-14: Activities and Events
- New Year’s Eve in Barcelona 2013: The Best Places to Celebrate
- A Barcelona Tapas Route – A Perfect Combiation of Culture and Cuisine!
- Barcelona Shopping Night 2013 – Some Serious Retail Therapy!
- El Call – Barcelona’s Jewish Quarter
- Tours with a Spooky Twist in Barcelona
Follow us on Twitter
Tag Archives: catalan food
There is a never ending list of activities in Barcelona to enjoy, from exploring the masterpieces of Gaudí and strolling around the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter to spending a day at one of the beautiful beaches. However, aside … Continue reading
Semana Santa, or holy week, is the week of Easter celebrated throughout the world. However, many residents of Barcelona choose to spend the holiday in the nearby villages, seaside towns and country homes, leaving the city for travelers and tourists … Continue reading
Lunching in Barcelona is a very cultural activity that all visitors should be prepared for when trying to get a genuine experience. The typical lunch is much … Continue reading
There are many strangely wonderful traditions existing in Barcelona and across Catalonia today, from the pants-dropping Christmas caganer to the fire-waving devils of the correfocs, but of them all, the Calçotada is definitely one of the most delicious. Harvested throughout … Continue reading