Here’s a bar with that true Mediterranean feel, that feeling you can easily find from Formentera to Sardinia, from the Greek islands to Salento, that feel that makes you say with a smile, “Hey, I’m on holiday!” The colors, the scratches on the wooden beams, the palm tree leaves and the artworks are just perfect and welcoming for a drink in good company. To be honest, it’s perfect à deux, three if you include Lourdes, the very nice owner, for a lovely chat.
Beauty apart, Bar 21 offers a set of simple Mediterranean dishes just perfect for a light, laid back lunch when the beach sun is too hot. Fresh and grilled vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes with anchovies, burrata, salads or quiches are gracefully prepared and presented. A free tapa to accompany a glass of wine or champagne is included if you decide to come at sunset. And since it’s so close to the beach apartments in Barcelona, you might as well decide to hop in and out more than once a day. For more information visit the Bar 21 Facebook Page.
Find an apartment
Search in this blog:
- Antoni Gaudí: 10 things you may not know
- Sustainability in Barcelona: A Short Guide
- Valentine’s Day 2018 in Barcelona – Great Ideas and Cosy Apartments
- Sitges Carnival 2018: The Biggest Party of the Year
- New Year’s Eve in Barcelona 2017: The Best Places to Celebrate
- Los Reyes Magos – The Three Kings in Barcelona 2018
Follow us on Twitter